RAISING OF THE STAGE!
The All-Star Post-and-Beam Team have moved the hand-hewn timbers into place, on the foundation for the stage in the amphitheater of the Jim Mitchell Community Park. Saturday morning the crane arrives to mount the trusses. Come watch the masters of barn raising erect a 13th century design, the culmination of many craftsmen's work.
It will be a Beautiful Day to spend in the park!
• Enjoy the Click Horning Band @ 1 pm.
• Faith Minton & Yoga in the Park
• Lisa Tremblay teaching children to make Native American Talking Sticks
• Warner Cooperative Preschool with childrens' activities
• Denise Green plein-air painting
• The artwork of David and Laurette Carroll
• Book signings with david Elliott, True Kelley, and Lucinda McQueen
• Mammoth Used Book Sale
And join the MSW, Inc. Board for an Artists' Reception
Saturday evening at 7 pm on the Park Terrace.