Please join us for Duck Derby
on Saturday June 7 at 4pm
• Watch the ducks (and help catch them!)
• Enjoy special additions to the snack shack
• Play fun lawn games...
All are welcome!
WHAT IS DUCK DERBY?
WELL!!! Let me tell you...
WYSA volunteers drop 500 plastic ducks into the Warner River from the Walking bridge at Riverside, the first 3 ducks to cross the finish line at the Riverside “beach” win cash prizes of 1st $250, 2nd $100, and 3rd $50… last place duck will fetch 10 bucks!
Baseball and Softball Families - Ticket Sales:
1. You may have or will shortly be receiving a packet of 5 duck derby tickets from your coach or team rep. (one per family)
2. We ask that each family sell one packet, they are $5 each or $20 for the packet of five, we have found these are easy to sell as there are big cash prizes! Folks who buy tickets do not need to be present to win!
3. DUE DATE FOR SOLD TICKETS IS WEDNESDAY JUNE 4TH! Drop your sold tickets any time at the Snack Shack at Riverside and PICK UP A PRIZE FOR EACH OF YOUR KIDDOS! ALL TICKETS MUST BE RETURNED BY JUNE 4TH!!! MUST BE!!!!
4. This is one of WYSA’s biggest fundraisers, the monies for this event support the operation of our sports programs and scholarships!!! Please participate!
Call or email me with any questions! Rachel de Thomas 748-1800 email@example.com
PS you can also drop your sold Tickets at my Country Houses Real Estate, 9-5 mon-fri.. right next to Foothills!